Weinsein Senior, LLPRemote, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Jr. Attorney jobs in Remote-CA
Bi-coastal boutique talent law firm seeking exceptional junior to mid-level attorney to handle the day-to-day production legal functions for a heavy and fast paced volume of clients, including talent, creators, influencers, unscripted productions and production companies, both union and non-union. The attorney will be responsible for all aspects of production legal and serve as a point of contact between production companies and networks. Responsibilities will include structuring, drafting, negotiating and analyzing a wide range of production-related agreements, both above-the-line and below-the-line, including location, talent, participant, indemnities, producers, access, vendor and other production related agreements. The attorney will also handle a slate of development agreements for multiple clients in addition to advising on matters relating to insurance, risk, staffing, episode clearance and intellectual property rights issues.
• JD degree;
• Member in good standing of California State Bar or New York State Bar;
• Minimum 2-4 years' experience in television or film at a network, studio, major production company or entertainment law firm.
• Ability to deal effectively and calmly in a very fast paced, high volume environment with a variety of legal matters;
• Impeccable communication, negotiation, attention to detail and drafting skills;
• Solid understanding, experience and knowledge of television and/or film production and production legal;
• Strong working relationship with network business affairs and legal affairs attorneys and agents;
• Ability to work both independently overseeing all aspects of productions and as part of a team.
The successful candidates will also possess the following:
• Passion for unscripted television production legal;
• Hands-on production experience;
• Experience with both television and new media productions.