Intern - Social Media Branding
Webb Sweeney Murphy TalentRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media Branding jobs in Remote-US
Intern - Social Media Branding 2 positions
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship at thriving boutique Talent Agency.
This Social Media internship position will provide the opportunity to gain professional experience in social media, corporate communications and content marketing as a member of the Communications and Marketing Department at Boston Medical Center. The intern will experience what it's like to be a valued member of a fast-paced team, and work on day-to-day projects as well as larger communication campaigns in support of the institution's key goals and objectives.
The candidate's job responsibilities may include:
• Drafting copy/developing assets for WSM Talent social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc)
• Assisting with community management across all social accounts
• Taking photos for social media posts
• Creating Instagram story content (video, photos, graphics)
• Developing content for weekly social media series
• Uploading social media copy to social media scheduling tool
• Developing creative ideas for social media campaigns and content
• Assisting with video and photography shoots for talent/models
• Assisting with metrics reports
• Helping the team stay up to date with social media trends and updates
• Supporting the team with various content/communication projects
This is a position with growth potential for the right candidate. We are seeking a long-term relationship with our intern. Will consider school-credit candidates at this time.
This internship begins in Sept and ends January. School credit is required and a time commitment of 20 hours a week. Our office hours are 9:00am to 6:30pm (Eastern) Monday through Friday. We treat this internship as a serious position with a high level of responsibility. We only accept interns who can do this for school credit.
We are seeking a passionate, hardworking, motivated & organized individual. Candidates must have attention to detail, a professional & pleasant demeanor, basic computer skills and a desire to learn. Any virtual intern would need a cell phone, a functioning computer with reliable high-speed internet access, the ability to download software/apps/files, have some some kind of video editing software.
Experience and knowledge of the entertainment industry is a plus but we are willing to train the right candidate. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a MUST.
THIS IS A NON-PAYING INTERNSHIP.
School credit only
WSM Talent is a boutique talent agency supporting talent in their careers. We are presently located in Boston and New York.