Intern - Talent Booking and Management
We Speak LLCRemote, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We Speak Model Management is seeking an intern to join us in 2023. (This is 100% remote)
At We Speak, we handle day to day work as well as bring opportunity for innovation. The internship will start with two weeks of training in client management as well as learning and training in the below areas:
- Learn the behind the scenes of modeling.
- Learn insights into model management up close.
- Establish industry relationships.
- Learn about, and assist in client management, project submissions, and scheduling models.
- Learn about, and assist in the casting process.
- Primary learning area for this internship is Client Management (above) which will account for 85% of the internship. Additional option to learn about and assist in another area of growth chosen and curated by the intern based on interests or current class curriculum. Some areas could include:
- Model Portfolio Books Management
- Social Media Management
- New Faces Management
- Information/Data Maintenance
- Models Dot Management
- Branding/copy Management
- DEI related projects, including utilizing our wealth of knowledge for the creation of informational resources
Intern will also be invited to attend company meetings - learn more about the discussions behind the scenes of a progressive model management company and find opportunities for asking questions about what you learn.
- Professional and personal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented. Must follow a process consistently without missing details. Details must support the ability for others to pick up the work at any point in the process.
- Proficient in Google Sheets.
- Comfortable asking questions.
- Must own a computer/laptop that can support running online software, Google sheets, and email all at the same time.
Strategic: Every voice is heard at We Speak and innovation is encouraged.
- Share with your manager any innovations or opportunities to increase productivity, efficiency, or effectiveness of the existing system for which you're helping manage.
- Strategize ways to optimize systems you work within and maintain
- Strategize ways to be proactive
- Check-ins with team and manager
Position Title: Client Management Intern
Manager's Position: Junior Model Booker
We are filling the below semesters:
Feb 27, 2023 - May 31st, 2023
May 22, 2023 - August 13, 2023
August 28, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023
Hours: 20 hours per week
*Unpaid Internship* We can work with your school for credits if desired.
About We Speak:
Founded in 2013, We Speak -the most diverse modeling agency in NYC- was long ahead of the curve in response to dismantling the fashion industry's narrow and disproportionate beauty standards. We are a fast-growing, leading agency in championing diversity, equity, and fairness in fashion.
We Speak represents and celebrates models that show up as their true selves and have the willingness and courage to represent that self in front of the camera. Our models are family.
We Speak is proud to be the first domino in the movement for an equitable environment. The right candidates are passionate about the industry and representation within it.
Job Code: Client Management Internship
Please email 1 Resume and 1 Cover letter on why you'd like to be considered for We Speak's internship program. Email subject must include: Client Management Internship. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online