Senior Producer, Game Production
WBG SDCarlsbad, CA
Full Time Job
WBG SD is looking for a Senior Producer to lead the development of a new free-to-play, cross-platform game from development through to live operations.
As a Senior Producer, you'll be leading a team focused on building and delivering a comprehensive schedule, managing builds and releases, building relationships with internal and external services, and working on delivering a high quality product on time and at cost. You'll engage with partner teams, outsourcing, and specialty vendors to support all development efforts from pre production through live operations.
• Work with the Executive Producer to develop a production plan and execution strategy
• Monitor product health with a strong partnership with customer service
• Manage product submissions and live operation requirements
• Prioritize and distribute tasks, bugs, and interdepartmental needs
• Lead a team of producers internally and externally to meet product needs
• Manage, as needed, the internationalization/localization of the game in coordination with QA, Game Platform, and Publishing
• Actively share knowledge within area of expertise and influence other related disciplines
• Build on the culture of inclusivity and growth through coaching, career management and mentorship
• Identify, track, and actively mitigate issues that could put project goals or schedule at risk
• Anticipate and plan for various project challenges
• Bachelor's Degree in Game Production, Product Management, or equivalent practical experience
• Minimum 3 shipped mobile free to play game or multiple console games
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required, both written and verbal
• Excellent time management, coordination and work ethic required
• 5+ years working on mobile or console games
• Proven leadership, teamwork, and organizational skills
• Must be collaborative and an effective negotiator
• Must be a resourceful and creative problem solver
• High technical understanding of games and technology
• Must have working knowledge of multiple development practices. Agile, Lean, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.
• Comfortable with project management software (JIRA, Hansoft, Trello, etc.)
• Interested in being in the trenches, involved with day to day decisions and providing support
• Passionate about games, game development, and the games business as a whole
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.