Spring Intern - TV PostProduction
WB TelevisionBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Television seeks a Post-Production Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). This intern:
• Should be motivated to learn the Television Post Production workflow.
• Will file deal memos, contracts, bids, and other documents.
• Will help with lot-wide distributions and runs to producers, associate producers, casting, and WBTV executive offices.
• Answers telephones, screens, logs, and places phone calls.
• Performs clerical duties such as faxing and photocopying.
• Performs other related duties as required.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
• Attention to detail
• Resourcefulness and an ability to multi-task
• Completion of tasks in a timely manner
• Ability to prioritize many needs of the department