Spring Intern - TV Legal
WB TelevisionBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
The Warner Bros. Television Legal Affairs team seeks a TV Legal Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). This is an opportunity for a student from an accredited law school to gain an understanding of legal issues in the Television industry by working directly with and observing television production counsel. This intern may have the opportunity to:
• Assist department's legal counsel and work closely with Warner Bros. Television risk management and clearance departments for review, analysis of, and suggested revisions to production location agreements, parking agreements, equipment rentals, and prop house vendor agreements. Help negotiate these agreements from first look through to signature for the wide range of Warner Bros. Television productions while working in a collegiate, vibrant, fast-paced environment.
• Research underlying rights and assess obligations based thereon.
• Draft basic production-related agreements.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled at an accredited law school, not graduating prior to April 2020.