Spring Intern - TV Business Affairs
WB TelevisionBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Television's Business Affairs team seeks a Business Affairs Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). This is an opportunity for a student from an accredited law school to gain an understanding of Television by observing and assisting in Business Affairs. Spending time with negotiators to experience the process of making deals for all aspects of television shows. This intern may:
• Maintain and organize a filing system.
• Read and analyze agreements, compiling data into charts.
• Research the databases to compile data into charts.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Must be currently enrolled in law school, not graduating prior to April 2020. 2Ls ideal.