Fall Intern - TV Workshop
WB TelevisionBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Television seeks a TV Workshop Intern - Fall 2019 for the TV Current programming department. The goal for this position is that the selected student receive a general knowledge and better understanding of being a successful TV writer and how to work with the Warner Bros. creative team. This intern may have the opportunity to:
• Prepare for and take notes in Workshop classes.
• Assist with coordinating communication between all departments and personnel involved in series production.
• Assist with maintaining information posted on the Workshop Website.
• Assist with maintaining master report listing of all relevant show information.
• Assists in general office duties such as answering phones, organize files, run errands.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to December 2019.
• Interest in television writing.
• Available 1-2 evenings per week to assist with Workshop classes.
• A car and valid drivers license.