Fall Intern - TV Creative Affairs
WB TelevisionBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Television seeks a Creative Affairs intern for the Fall 2019 term. This is an opportunity for a student from an accredited college to gain an understanding of TV by observing and assisting in Creative Affairs. This intern will:
• Experience all aspects of the television development process for comedy & drama.
• Provide backup assistance by answering phones, copying, and filing documents.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled, in good standing, at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to December 2019.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, etc)