Fall Intern - Music Finance
WB PicturesBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Music Finance Intern for the Fall 2019 semester for the Theatrical Production Finance department. This intern:
• Participates in discussions involving film music related areas.
• Assists with audio dubbing and labeling.
• Reads drafts of scripts and assist with music breakdowns.
• Provides support to Music Executives and assistants as necessary.
• Helps with filing/maintaining music library.
• Performs administrative duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university in pursuit of a degree in music, finance, or a related field.
• Must have a strong interest in music and working in that environment.
• Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent &/or executives.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.