Fall Intern - Business Resources
WB PicturesBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
Fall 2019 Internships start around end of September/early October 2019 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
• Must be in good academic standing.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation housing and transportation.
• Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript.
The intern will be exposed to all facets of the Business Resources & Systems department, which is responsible for increasing film revenues, costs control, developing, driving and executing business strategies particularly related to technology and system development.
• Assist the group with administrative duties – answering phones, photocopying, information distribution.
• Assist the group with reports, analysis, research if necessary (re: business process, system enhancements, analyzing report needs, building reports in Excel).
• Fulfill other projects and duties as directed.
What do we require from you?
• Pursuit of a college degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related major.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel is required.
• Passion for the entertainment industry.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.