Spring Intern - Marketing Services
Warner Bros. Pictures GroupBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Marketing Services Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Marketing Services department. The Marketing Services Department is responsible for preparation of all marketing materials associated with the Theatrical release of a film. Interns will be exposed to all aspects of the materials process from print advertising creation to A/V spot cutting/editing which includes Trailers, TV Spots and Digital Content. This intern may have the opportunity to:
• Learn and assist with Print Advertising creation (One Sheets, Quads, Standees, etc.), Trailer, TV and Digital Spot Creation, legal, and servicing of these elements.
• Attend Trailer Mixes, Trailer DI sessions, Print color sessions, etc.
• Help with Special Projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
• Administrative experience helpful but not required.
• Experience with A/V equipment helpful but not required.
• Attention to detail, multi-tasking capabilities and strong interpersonal skills are a must.