Spring Intern - International Media
Warner Bros. Pictures GroupBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an International Media Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the International Media department. This intern may
• Assist in evaluating media plans and providing ancillary research to support elements of the buys.
• Collate visual wrap reports of media executions.
• Summary reports for competitive spending and media mixes.
• Aggregate historical media analytics by territory.
• Help with qualitative internet POVs.
• Coordinate special film projects.
• Research comparative historical titles and competitive environments.
• Prepare media/sales analyses as needed.
What do we require from you?
• Must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
• Experience in marketing and media preferred.
• Experience related to motion picture industry and/or international marketing preferred.
• Effective speaking and writing skills.
• Advanced level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Comfortable with numbers and media math.