Spring Intern - Domestic Media
WB Pictures:Worldwide MarketingBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Domestic Media Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Domestic Media department. Warner Bros. Pictures Worldwide Marketing: Domestic Media department coordinates the initial strategy, planning and execution of media buys for all Domestic Theatrical releases. The team also works with internal WB departments such as Publicity, Promotions and Digital Marketing to ensure that campaigns are cohesive, integrated and innovative. This team's intern:
• Prepares comprehensive and creative media plan decks for presentation to management, film partners, and filmmakers.
• Assists media department with preparation of regular media briefs and updates.
• Participates in strategic brainstorm/ideation sessions during the initial stages of planning.
What do we require from you?
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree, not graduating prior to April 2020.
• Experience in advertising, marketing and/or media preferred.
• Experience related to motion picture industry and/or international marketing preferred.
• Effective speaking and writing skills.
• Advanced level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Comfortable with numbers and media math.