Spring Intern - Creative Advertising
WB Pictures:Worldwide MarketingBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Creative Advertising Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Creative Advertising department. This opportunity is designed for students interested in pursuing careers in Marketing or related fields. The intern will be exposed to several facets of Worldwide Marketing. This intern:
• Under direction of senior staff, will learn how to coordinate with creative vendors on the creation of AV and PRINT advertising campaigns, including trailers, TV spots, radio, one-sheets, theatrical standees, banners, and other print materials.
• Coordinates finishing and production of AV and Print campaigns.
• Will work with senior staff to contribute to brain-storming strategies and assist department with other projects and duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
• Art / Design student strongly preferred.
• Must have very strong Macintosh skills. Photoshop, In-Design and Adobe Illustrator knowledge required.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook/Entourage, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Must have basic knowledge of print mechanicals and file formats, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation.
• Marketing some Design experience preferred.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel, in person & on telephone.
• Must have excellent follow-up and follow-thru skills.
• Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written & oral instructions.
• Must have ability to organize & schedule work effectively.
• Must have ability to work well under time constraints.