Spring Intern - Music Library
WB Pictures:MusicBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros Pictures seeks a Music Library Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Music department. The intern will assist with the maintenance of the company's extensive music library, specifically, all materials (audio and paper) connected to Warner Bros.' feature film scores. This intern may:
• Organize/ ''break down'' orchestral parts from various recent film scores for archival purposes.
• Scan sheet music and other documents to create digital files for the Music Library database.
• Assist in organizing music materials such as audio recordings, music scores, music research materials.
• Assist with other projects and duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university in pursuit of a degree in music-related field – preferably composition and arranging – not graduating prior to April 2020.
• Ability to read sheet music and scores required.
• Microsoft Word and Excel usage strongly preferred.
• Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and manage /prioritize projects.
• Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently.
• Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent &/or executives.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.