Spring Intern - International Marketing
Warner Bros. Pictures GroupBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an International Marketing Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Business Strategies & Initiatives department. The International Marketing Department is responsible for the implementation of all theatrical marketing campaigns and strategies. This internship is designed to expose students interested in pursuing careers in marketing to the various facets of theatrical marketing.
• Main project: create Initial Campaign Overview for movie slate through 2020.
• Assist users in territory with the system and work on improvements – requires native fluency in Spanish; knowledge of Brazilian Portuguese a plus.
• Assist Director, Creative Materials, Latin America, in materials review and approval as needed – requires native fluency in Spanish.
• High School diploma required.
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university., not graduating prior to April 2020.
• Preferred students will be studying film, business, international relations, marketing, and language/communications.
• Native fluency in Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese.
• GoogleDocs knowledge highly desirable.
• PC knowledge required: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
• Proficient in internet research.
• Experience in an office setting or the entertainment industry preferred.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.