Spring Intern - Creative Development & Story
WB Pictures:CreativeBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/18/2019 3:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Creative Development & Story jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Spring Intern - Creative Development & Story postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Creative Development & Story? What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Creative Development & Story Intern for Spring 2020 (late January - early April) for the Story department. The intern provides assistance to creative executives in various aspects of creative development and story departments. For example, the intern may:
• Provide administrative support to creative executives by answering phones, scheduling meetings, rolling phone calls, etc.
• Provide clerical support to story department: archiving scripts, xeroxing scripts and processing script and coverage requests.
• Maintain lists of available writers, directors and actors and compiles into database.
• Establish and maintain contacts with writers on current projects.
• Prepare reports which outline Warner Bros. development and project situations and competitive development.
• At executive's request, read overnight spec screenplay, giving verbal feedback to executive.
• Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Pursuit of a college degree in Film, Communications, English or related major required.
• Some experience in the entertainment field preferred.
• Knowledge of theatrical film development process.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Warner Bros. executives and members of the creative community.
• Ability to research and coordinate various projects, and identify resources.
• Ability to develop an understanding of business relations with filmmakers, talent and agents.
• Must have a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn about all facets of the entertainment industry.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Must be able to adapt to varied personalities associated with film production. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.