Intern - Cinematic Outsourcing
WB GamesSalt Lake City, UT
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Cinematic Outsourcing Intern
Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., is looking for a Cinematic Outsourcing Intern to join our growing team on an unannounced AAA title!
Ideal candidates will be d eeply knowledgeable and passionate about the art of animation and cinematography in games . Applicants should have experience with motion capture pipelines, have strong technical skills, and be creative, self-motivated problem solvers who enjoy partnering with offsite artists to help create an immersive game experience.
What part will you play?
• Work directly with the Cinematic leadership and Outsourcing managers to create kick off documents and direction for outsourcing teams.
• Verify high quality of assets sent to and received from outsourcing teams.
• Develop documentation resources for external teams to learn proprietary systems and pipelines.
• Setup internal team reviews. Collate and share that feedback with our outsourcing partners employing a defined tracking and sign off process.
What do we need from you?
• Experience using Maya and Unreal 4
• Experience with motion capture processes
• Basic understanding of animation principles
• Talent for technical problem solving
• Detail oriented and organized personality
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for games
• Positive attitude
• Shotgun knowledge
• History of working with outsourcing teams
• Experience in a lead or teaching role