Senior Manager Social Media
Wayfarer StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a Senior Social media Manager to lead the growth and management of the Wafyarer Studios expanding community of followers. The ideal applicant should have a passion for movies social causes and is ready and eager to spearhead our digital platforms to put Wayfarer Studios at the center of the 'Content for Purpose' marketplace. You will oversee and execute our social presence, audience engagement, and voice. In addition to developing a social strategy that inspires our audience, you will drive big thinking while managing social media across organic, paid, editorial campaigns, and digital programs across all the Wayfarer brands.
Our goals at Wayfarer are to shine a light on the underrepresented voices in the world, inspire hope in our audiences, and fight all the negative -isms (racism, sexism, ageism, ableism, nationalism & beyond) through our unique storytelling and our community-based work with our non-profit organization, The Wayfarer Foundation.
You are driven to conceive creative solutions to new challenges, are continuously curious about ever-evolving digital trends, are detail-oriented, and are passionate and knowledgeable about the evolution of social media.
·Oversee social media presence across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Spotify, and future emerging platforms.
·Develop strategies that focus on audience growth across platforms
· Build and maintain content calendars while managing the execution, community management, day-to-day social media content rollout and fan interaction.
·Grow influencer marketing programs and manage from ideation to execution.
· Analyze, assess, and share performance across social media channels of individual posts and content, as well as broad content trends.
· Leverage metrics to inform creative direction and decisions.
· Keep a pulse on current social media and cultural trends to identify new opportunities for our social growth
· 7+ years of experience, preferably in film, TV, music or other forms of entertainment media.
· Experience building, executing and scaling strategic and creative marketing campaigns, plus growing multiple social media accounts.
· Experience managing influencer marketing programs with relationships across entertainment, music, culture, lifestyle.
· Experience executing both paid and organic social media and how they can be leveraged together.
· Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, and Audition or Logic Pro.
· Basic video editing skills and experience using Adobe After Effects and Illustrator as well as Spark AR / Lens Studio, iMovie etc. are ideal, but not essential.
· Adept at working with social media reporting and publishing tools such as Sprout Social to monitor campaign performance and optimize based on key learnings.
· Proven understanding of different social media channels and content performance strengths for Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, and Facebook.
· Ability to steer creative direction of social media assets created by internal content/design team and outside partners or vendors.
· Strong project management skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to collaborate, negotiate, prioritize, and make decisions.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online