Wayfarer StudiosWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Wayfarer Studios is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President of Production and Development. This is a demanding and rewarding position at a fast-paced, tight-knit, creative-minded and socially impactful company. Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic and the ability to handle and prioritize numerous administrative, creative, and personal tasks efficiently and effectively. 2+ years of prior desk experience at a major agency or studio required. Duties include scheduling, creative support and input, phones, travel coordination, expense reports, managing submissions, and occasional personal tasks. Ideal candidates are enthusiastic readers with a desire to be involved in day-to-day development while balancing the administrative support and are also passionate about the development track, production and studio strategy, while looking to learn and grow long-term in the field. Upbeat attitude and a sense of humor are a must!
• Supporting the development & oversight of film & TV projects at various stages.
• Scheduling meetings, maintaining executive's calendar, and providing technical support for virtual meetings.
• Liaising on behalf of the development team between writers, producers, publicists and agents.
• Reading scripts, treatments, pitch decks, and providing creative feedback.
• Proofreading scripts and preparing script submission letters.
• Taking notes during project meetings, and helping generate and maintain note documents for ongoing development projects.
• Managing development databases, contacts, and task lists.
• Updating script submission list as well as writer, director, and producer lists.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online