Intern - Creative Development
Wavelets Entertainment, Inc.Pasadena, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Creative Development jobs in Pasadena-CA
Search all Intern - Creative Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Creative Development? Office Location: Pasadena, California
Business: Wavelets Entertainment, Inc.
Date posted: March 2021
Wavelets Entertainment, Inc. is a production company funded by China's Alibaba and Media Asia. Wavelets is responsible for developing feature films and television series for China's fast-growing streaming market. Wavelets is offering internships for individuals with creative backgrounds to join its creative team starting April, 2021 and ending December, 2021, or any time in between.
- Reading scripts
- Translating literary materials from English to Chinese and from Chinese to English
- Conducting creative research
- Assisting in the writers' room
- Writing coverage
- Managing submissions
- Note-taking for meetings and calls
- Assisting general company operations
This internship requires the ability to read, write and speak in English and Mandarin Chinese. This internship will take place virtually resulting in Covid-19 restrictions and will not include on-set work.
- At least 18 years of age
- Prior content development experience
- Able to commit at least 20 hours a week
- Able to receive school credits for your internship
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Education in screenwriting and/or the entertainment industry
- Previous experience at a talent agency, production company, studio or network
- Experience in creative writing or script coverage
- Fast reader (read 25 pages per hour)
- Fast-typer (type 70 words per minute)
- Extensive knowledge of the entertainment industry
Wavelets Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.