Social Media Coordinator
Watson Design GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a talented Social Media Coordinator to help in the execution of campaigns across the digital and social landscape. The ideal candidate is well-versed in social media marketing and strategy, has strong writing skills, and is comfortable in a fast-paced creative environment. You must have experience publishing within the digital and social landscape, and familiarity with social media analytics. Entertainment industry experience is a bonus.
Our Social Media Coordinators are responsible for the direct execution of social calendars, which includes publishing creative content across channels, assisting with copywriting / copyediting and content optimization (identifying relevant trends, hashtags, etc). This role is vital to both Account Management teams and Creative Strategy teams in assisting with the organization of assets, internal and external calendars, and the development of campaign reports.
- Publishing creative content across varying social media platforms, ensuring posts are published correctly and on time. This also includes assisting the creative team in QAing creative content and making sure creative is at spec.
- Setting up channels, updating skins, updating bios, etc.
- Maintaining campaign calendars and anticipating creative and publishing needs - flagging with the Account Manager when relevant.
- Proactively and consistently vetting replies across all social channels, flagging spam, monitoring sentiment, and tracking performance. - Working with Creative Strategy team to execute community management.
- Talent auditing. Keeping a close eye on talent channels and additional engagement opportunities to share with the team.
- Regularly developing analytics reports under the guidance of the Strategy team that outline both data and strategic recommendations based on performance and trends.
- Monitoring real-time conversation and sentiment, making actionable creative recommendations to the team.
- Quote pulls and script coverage as needed, helping the team to understand the tone, key themes, and beats of a title.
- Supporting Account Managers and Strategist across assigned proposals and campaigns. This includes attending brainstorms, ongoing idea development, platform recommendations, and copyediting.
- Take detailed notes during meetings, and create a summarized list of action items for the team to reference afterwards.
- Send daily reminders to the team about upcoming deadlines to ensure everyone is aware and working toward the same goal.
- Collect all materials sent by client, and upload to appropriate drive/server for creative team to use.
- Track progress of all assets and ensure they align with the client deadlines.
- Review every asset made by the creative team, paying close attention to small details, and flagging right away if anything needs to be fixed.
- Communicate client feedback with the internal team to ensure all notes are being addressed.
- Send final deliveries according to the client's requested delivery parameters.
Our Ideal Candidate
Is incredibly organized.
Is passionate about entertainment - movies, television, art, culture.
Is highly collaborative and eager to learn about film and entertainment marketing.
Thrives in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Has excellent writing skills, knows the difference between ''there'' and ''their.''
Bachelor's in marketing, journalism or communications a plus
Has some experience with social CMS and/or analytics tools
***All applicants MUST submit a writing sample to be considered***
About Watson Design Group
We develop campaigns for clients in the entertainment and brand space across the earned, owned, paid and experiential space, putting creative writing and storytelling at the heart of everything we do. A few projects we've brought to life include campaigns for Mank, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and The Hunger Games franchise. We've had the pleasure of working with clients from Disney to A24, Netflix to Amazon and are constantly looking forward to creating new, exciting digital marketing initiatives.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online