Manager, Vip Membership Services
Washington WizardsWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2021 10:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager, Vip Membership Services jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Manager, Vip Membership Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Vip Membership Services? Monumental Sports & Entertainment (MSE), located in Washington, D.C., is one of the largest integrated sports and entertainment companies in the country with one of the most diverse partnership groups in all of sports. MSE owns and operates five professional sports teams: the 2019 WNBA Champion Washington Mystics, the 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals, NBA's Washington Wizards, NBA G League's Capital City Go-Go, and NBA 2K League's Wizards District Gaming. The company is also co-owner of aXiomatic, which has controlling interest in global esports franchise Team Liquid, and owns and operates Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. MSE also manages MedStar Capitals Iceplex, the state-of-the-art training facility for the Capitals and EagleBank Arena on George Mason University's campus. In conjunction with the District of Columbia and Events DC, MSE is a partner in a new sports and entertainment facility in Southeast DC on the St. Elizabeth's East campus that opened in September 2018. Facility highlights include MedStar Wizards Performance Center, the brand-new training facility for the Wizards, Go-Go and Mystics, and a 4,200-seat arena which serves as the new home of the Mystics and Go-Go. MSE also co-owns and operates Monumental Sports Network (MSN) with the NBC Sports Group. MSN is the mid-Atlantic region's top destination for exclusive fan experiences and original sports content across desktop, tablet, mobile and OTT streaming devices. Visit www.monumentalsports.com.
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Manager, VIP Membership Services position is directly responsible for all revenue goals associated with an assigned account. This position will prioritize establishing relationships by providing outstanding service, learning about and developing relationships with VIP account holders and delivering excellent communication regarding events, programs and benefits to the team's VIP season ticket members.
Are you a sales/service professional with excellent customer service and a passion for sports? We would love to hear from you!
• Manage all courtside season ticket member accounts.
• Meet and exceed retention and associated revenue goals with assigned account base.
• Build positive relationships through active communication, including seat visits, phone calls, emails and other relevant communication channels.
• Improve year-over-year fan experience.
• Sell upgrades, add-ons and referrals.
• Make a minimum of 40 outbound calls per day.
• Communicate all relevant team happenings, events, and plan holder benefits. Present oneself as the go-to person.
• Develop and deliver customized programs, events, and benefits to drive ticket holder loyalty.
• Work with and support many internal departments to execute integrated programs.
• Respond and resolve customer complaints, requests and inquiries; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner.
• Exceed assigned service levels and standards.
• Ensure plan holder information and data are accurate and complete for assigned accounts.
• Support department special events, including mail invitations, track RSVP's, and coordinate event set-up.
• Work all Wizards home games in conjunction with Capital One Arena Guest Services.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors' Degree.
• 3 years experience in service/hospitality, sales or event management.
• Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to successfully prioritize, meet deadlines, and adapt in a dynamic environment.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.