Game Night Staff - Vip Host
Washington WizardsWashington, DC
Part Time Job
Game Night Staff - VIP Host (Part-Time/Seasonal)
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: This part-time Game Night Staff VIP Host position is responsible for providing outstanding service to the guests of Capital One Arena (COA) VIP clubs during Washington Wizards games.
Are you outgoing, have strong interpersonal skills, and are passionate about delivering excellent customer service? We would love to hear from you!
• Oversee guest experience in clubs including MGM National Harbor Lounge, Etihad Airways Lounge, and Ultra Club at COA.
• Greet and welcome members upon entrance to club areas & assists with seating as needed.
• Connect with guests to discover opportunities to add new value to membership experience and notice potential areas for improvement. Provide feedback to managers as appropriate.
• Liaison between club members and management for ongoing items related to hospitality space & guest feedback.
• Build positive rapport with frequent club guests & season ticket clients.
• Support Aramark management to ensure clubs maintain 5-star quality in food presentation/quality, service & upkeep.
• Continually strive for new ways to improve VIP experience and provide outstanding service.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Excellent communication skills by being articulate, helpful, and clear.
• Organized with the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced work environment.
• Hardworking, detail oriented, and results driven.
• Availability to work 30-35 home games/events during the season.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
All applicants for employment at Monumental Sports are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Monumental Sports will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations for applicants unable to be vaccinated due to a religious belief, disability or pregnancy on an individualized basis in accordance with applicable laws.