Washington NationalsWashington, DC
Full Time Job
Under the direction of the SVP & Chief People Officer, the HRIS Manager will administer all HR related software systems for the Washington Nationals Baseball Club with additional support for Lerner.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administer all HR-related systems including UKG Pro, Pryor Learning Solutions and the ABI Timekeeping/Scheduling system.
• Participate in the RFP process for HRIS/Payroll systems to implement within Lerner to optimize HRIS presence and reporting capabilities and eliminate manual processes.
• Provide support for HRIS system users by researching and resolving problems. Perform scheduled maintenance, recommend system enhancements and policy/process improvements specifically for our organization and propose innovative solutions to obstacles when necessary.
• Maintain data integrity in HRIS platform(s) by establishing and documenting standard processes and resolving errors using root cause analysis.
• Identify gaps between current and potential system capabilities to identify areas for improvement and optimization. Streamline business processes and capabilities.
• Develop and generate standard reports to satisfy Federal, District, Municipal and Major League Baseball requirements as well as internal data analysis requirements.
• Build out features and maintain HR related components of the company Intranet powered by SharePoint.
• HR automation and workflows: Lead the evaluation of current HR processes and workflows and make recommendations as to how they can be automated in order to eliminate manual processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years HRIS experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions:
• Experience with UKG Pro.
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build and maintain effective and constructive relationships by being attentive and responsive and show honesty and integrity when dealing with people.
• Understand how to manage information, balancing employee confidentiality with business needs; knows when to communicate upwards.
• Ability to analyze information, draw conclusions, and develop solutions to problems.
• Ability to multi task, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and HRIS systems.
• Team and/or sports experience preferred.
• Knowledge of MLB policies and procedures preferred.
• Occasional weekend and/or evening work may be required.
• Minimal travel required.
• Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Preferred Bachelors or better Behaviors Required Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well