Intern, Video & Broadcast Technology
Washington NationalsWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 4/10/2023 11:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern, Video & Broadcast Technology jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Intern, Video & Broadcast Technology postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Video & Broadcast Technology Intern is an invaluable part of our production and broadcast staff. The intern will assist with our video and broadcast systems operation and maintenance. They will have the opportunity to perform many of the same tasks as our full and part time staff.
The intern will need to be available to work in person in Washington, DC from approximately March – October 2023.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the installation, operation, maintenance, service and repair of broadcast, production, post-production and entertainment technology.
• Assist with control room systems, sound systems, edit systems, storage devices and production equipment.
• Assist with repairs and upgrades to control room, editing and storage systems.
• Assist with support of Nationals games and non-game events.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Successfully pass a background investigation
• Available for the entire term of the internship
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Interest in television production workflows, signal flow diagrams, system designs, cable termination types, and compatible signal types.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
• Experience with video, editing and/or live production systems
• Must be Mac savvy
• Must possess interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
• Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
• Must have a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
• Uphold Core Values: Excellence, Performance, and Accountability. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the field, make a difference in the community and provide the best guest experience in sports. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
• Work will require weekend and evening work
• Game day Seasonal: Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. May work at heights. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.