Executive Assistant To The Senior Vice President and General Counsel
Washington NationalsWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2024 3:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Executive Assistant To The Senior Vice President and General Counsel jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Executive Assistant To The Senior Vice President and General Counsel postings
Full Time Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordination, document creation, general processing, and routing of documents, business plans and other work product generated by the Legal, Executive and Administration Departments.
• Types, transcribes and/or word processes letters, memoranda and reports, many of which may be of a confidential nature.
• Composes routine correspondence, basic forms and conducts some research that does not require the executives' direct involvement.
• Maintains records and files for the Legal, Executive and Administration Departments, including highly confidential files and documents.
• Handles large meeting coordination.
• Screens telephone calls and visitors; takes messages, directs callers to the appropriate point and responds directly to calls not requiring the executives' attention.
• Makes travel arrangements and assists in scheduling meetings, including arranging facilities, equipment, etc.
• Makes appointments and maintains calendars for the Senior Vice President and General Counsel as necessary.
• Opens, screens and distributes mail, shipments, etc.; directs mail to other departments as appropriate; prepares outgoing mail, faxes, shipments, etc. including special handling requirements such as overnight delivery.
• Compiles data for status reports and related issues and conducts research and compiles and types statistical reports.
• Prepares expense reports.
• Vouchers legal invoices.
• Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and legal matters.
• Other duties as assigned by the Senior Vice President and the General Counsel.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3-5 years or equivalent work-related experience supporting executives necessary.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
• Highly proficient in the following software programs: (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint, databases).
• Extensive experience in administrative preparation of presentations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities.
• Professional demeanor and ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
• Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Mature, energetic with a 'let's roll up our sleeves' attitude.
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal team, cross-functional team, and external parties.
• Ability to provide after hour and flexible support a must.
• Team and/or sports experience.
• Knowledge of MLB policies and procedures.
• Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.