Game Night Staff: All CAPS Crew
Washington CapitalsWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 9/18/2021 4:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Game Night Staff: All CAPS Crew jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Game Night Staff: All CAPS Crew postings
Part Time Job
Game Night Staff: All Caps Crew (Part-Time/Seasonal)
Monumental Sports & Entertainment (MSE), located in Washington, D.C., is one of the largest integrated sports and entertainment companies in the country with one of the most diverse partnership groups in all of sports. MSE owns and operates five professional sports teams: the 2019 WNBA Champion Washington Mystics, the 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals, NBA's Washington Wizards, NBA G League's Capital City Go-Go, and 2020 NBA 2K League's Champion Wizards District Gaming. The company is also co-owner of aXiomatic, which has controlling interest in global esports franchise Team Liquid, and owns and operates Capital One Arena (COA) in Washington, D.C. MSE also manages MedStar Capitals Iceplex, the state-of-the-art training facility for the Capitals and EagleBank Arena on George Mason University's campus.
In conjunction with the District of Columbia and Events DC, MSE is a partner in a new sports and entertainment facility in Southeast DC on the St. Elizabeth's East campus that opened in September 2018. Facility highlights include MedStar Wizards Performance Center, the brand-new training facility for the Wizards, Go-Go and Mystics, and a 4,200-seat arena which serves as the new home of the Mystics and Go-Go. MSE recently opened the first ever in-arena sports book with William Hill at COA and also co-owns and operates Monumental Sports Network (MSN) with the NBC Sports Group. MSN is the mid-Atlantic region's top destination for exclusive fan experiences and original sports content across desktop, tablet, mobile and OTT streaming devices. Visit www.monumentalsports.com.
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
The part-time All Caps Crew position is responsible for assisting with game day elements for the Washington Capitals' Game Presentation department during the 2021-22 Season.
Do you have strong interpersonal skills, are outgoing, love sports and are passionate about supporting the Capitals? We would love to hear from you!
• Assist in the selection of contestants and the execution of on-ice and in-crowd promotions and contests.
• Engage with fans during gameday and events in sharing a love of Washington Capitals hockey.
• Support the set-up, execution, and breakdown of all on-ice and in-crowd promotions, contests, and presentations.
• Support the team at various community, season ticket holder, and other sponsored events through the season.
• Support other in-game hosts, game crew staff, and players for special guest promotions and recognition.
• Act as a liaison between fans & special guests and the Game Presentation Coordinator.
• Provide excellent customer service to all guests and fans to enhance their gameday experience.
• Attend all team meetings and rehearsals related as scheduled.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong knowledge of the Capitals brand as well as hockey rules & regulations.
• Previous customer service experience is helpful.
• Adaptable and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Strong communication skills, customer-service oriented, and able to work effectively both independently and on a team.
• Hard working, dedicated, and results driven.
• Requires prolonged standing, walking, and stair climbing to access full facility; able to easily pick up and carry up to 25 lbs.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Availability to work 30 Washington Capitals home games and select community appearances this season.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
All applicants for employment at Monumental Sports are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Monumental Sports will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations for applicants unable to be vaccinated due to a religious belief, disability or pregnancy on an individualized basis in accordance with applicable laws.