Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - London
As t he Workplace Analyst you will work across the region to plan the services being delivered by Workplace solutions.
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive implementation of the Workplace Support model while planning and implementing support models for changes to Technology, tools and supported locations/business units.
What will you be doing?
• PC Refresh Planning
• Co-ordinate regional hardware refresh activity from planning and validation through to installation
• Coordinate testing new hardware with Business Unit custom applications to confirm compatibility
• Write up business justifications for non-standard equipment upgrades
• Work with Workplace Engineering to develop Business Unit specific hardware images
• Analyse Business Unit needs
• Consult on requirements and recommendations for nonstandard equipment
• Assist with nonstandard hardware/software request submissions
• Supporting Senior Management with business communications, notifications, updates, complaint, and escalation response.
• Project Support
• Coordinating On-Site Support resources after large scale hardware/software upgrades
• Developing service models in conjunction with Project, Technical and Business teams for new tools, technology
• Application Project support – ensure that the desktop component is handled
• Planning/input for enterprise SW rollouts
• Real Estate
• Assist with support models for new real estate locations and business groups
• Coordinating any computer issues related to Real Estate moves
• Working with the larger IT team to accelerate modernization of hardware/software within the Business Unit
• Working on application fencing/compatibility mitigation processes to help promote uniform platform deployment
• Working with staff to increase productivity
• Some end user training, particularly using tools that increase productivity i.e. Microsoft Office 365/Teams/ OneDrive/ Sharepoint
• Input on knowledge transfer (T0, T1)
• Continuous improvements and shift left initiatives
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mixture of the following experience:
• Experience of working within geographically dispersed teams
• Worked in a large IT environment including offshore and outsourced support
• Experience of working with, managing and reviewing 3rd party vendors whilst maintaining a win-win relationship.
• Experience of stakeholder management.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate in terms understandable to end users at all levels
• Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
• Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail
Ability to train technicians in core processes and procedures
• ITIL Certification
• PRINCE 2 (Desirable)
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity