Virtual Reality Technician
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/9/2022 11:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Virtual Reality Technician jobs in New York-NY
Search all Virtual Reality Technician postings
Full Time Job
Virtual Reality Technician (REG FT)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with our Flagship Wizarding World store, in New York City. This store brings to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail deliver s incredible product , service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.??? ?
We are seeking a Virtual Reality (VR) Technician for the Flagship Retail NY location. This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to troubleshoot and maintain equipment to ensure a smooth customer journey across two location-based VR experiences.
Customer Service :
• Consistently demonstrates a positive and seamless guest experience.
• Able to anticipate issues before they arise and take preventative measures to reduce.
• Able to step in to an in-world environment and use scripted points to expand customer experience while troubleshooting takes place.
Store Operations :
• Computer, application and e xperience duties include ensuring that all necessary equipment is fully functioning .
• Follows troubleshooting guide to resolve technical issues and maintain a premium customer experience within the show.
• Observes shows vi a monitoring system, resolving experience issues remotely where possible.
• Maintains accounting of all hardware inventory and complete s scheduled audits to monitor this regularly .
• Ensures scheduled audits are completed to monitor and prevent equipment damage.
• Completion of requested reports and customer feedback to continually enhance the experie nce.
• Maintain experience appearance to ensure that it is nea t, sanitized , and well maintained to meet the Company's customer experience standards .
• Maintain additional uniform pieces to create in world experience for customers.
• Minimum 1 years' experience in Theater/Live performance production, Retail Experience, or IT/ technical related industry.
• Ability to problem solve and respond to department priorities and direction.
• Technical certifications within the IT and/or entertainment industries may be useful.
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of software systems including troubleshooting.
• Solid understanding of hardware care and maintenance including ability to complete routine maintenance tasks as needed.
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
? *Note: This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.