VP, Program Planning
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/14/2021 3:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP, Program Planning jobs in New York-NY
Search all VP, Program Planning postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP, Program Planning? The Job
WarnerMedia seeks a VP, Program Planning for the Programming department.
• Lead the charge in strategizing and implementing a multi-year programming plans to exceed business plan & audience targets for all Kids and Family original and acquired content across all WarnerMedia platforms, including CN and Boomerang
• Formulating programming plans working closely with the HBO Max programming team to devise monthly, quarterly and annual programming calendars for all Kids and Family content roll-out on HBO Max
• Ensure entire network organization is in synch on upcoming schedule needs, air-dates, program changes, delivery dates, and key programming stunts and initiatives
• Work closely with Research to make content planning decisions for all Kids & Family content across all platforms as well as Ad Sales Research/Ad Sales Estimates department to forecast potential network audience estimates
• Establish and maintain strong collaborative and communicative relationships with multiple departments, including Research, Development and Current Series, Digital, HBO Max, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Programming Operations, and Ad Sales.
• Oversee day to day operations of the scheduling and program planning team
• Work closely with Finance to ensure that Cash, Investment and Amort budgets as well as other key metrics are being monitored and optimized.
• Cultivate and maintain business relationships within/outside the company remain competitive and help maintain department as ''go to'' resource for information and expertise.
• Lead a team of 6 programming professionals, including coaching and performance reviews.
• Typically requires BS/BA or MS/MA/MBA or other graduate degree in related discipline and at least 10-15 years of proven management experience, including a management role in linear and multi-platform scheduling with a proven track record of success. Kids expertise preferred
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
• Data driven, SVOD knowledge a plus
• Out of the box thinking
• Financial Responsibility
• Independent Initiative
• Institutional knowledge of both the industry and of the competitive multiplatform entertainment environment
• Awareness of the larger cultural entertainment environment
• Experimentation and Innovation
• Strong time-management, prioritization, and organization skills
• Creative thinker who relishes challenging the status quo
• ''Lean forward'' bias to collaborate, find opportunities and drive results
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.