VP, News Programming
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - Remote
VP, News Programming
• Lead content development and strategy direction for the editorial teams.
• Leverage audience data and insight to provide informed rationale for content strategies.
• Lead a team to create compelling content around topical news and key issues of the moment.
• Develop and deliver work at scale without sacrificing quality
• Establish and expand the voice of new content
• Partner closely with internal stakeholders to develop, execute and deliver on big ideas and priorities
• 12 years in a deadline-driven, high-profile news environment
• 5 year of leadership with a proven track record building, managing and coaching teams
• Proven ability to develop and produce video over mobile and/or television platforms.
• A creative portfolio of proven work with an ability to generate and develop new ideas
• Expertise creating diverse video formats, from live programming to storytelling.
• Passion for breaking news.
• Outstanding editorial judgment and creative abilities
• Superior leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Desire to work in a fast pace, 24/7 news environment
• Track record of success in experimental environments that are subject to change
• Strong operational and budgeting acumen
• College degree and/or equivalent experience
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.