VP, Head Of Portfolio Brands - Bleacher Report
Warner Bros. DiscoveryNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2022 1:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP, Head Of Portfolio Brands - Bleacher Report jobs in New York-NY
Search all VP, Head Of Portfolio Brands - Bleacher Report postings
Full Time Job
Bleacher Report (B/R) seeks a VP, Head of Portfolio Brands.
The VP, Portfolio Brands leads all digital portfolio strategy (social O&O) to achieve audience, engagement and revenue objectives. As the driving force behind B/R's portfolio-specific consumption experience, the VP, Portfolio Brands is consistently seeking innovative opportunities to expand our reach, implementing differentiated audience acquisition strategies to increase our connection to the next generation of fans. As the primary gatekeeper of the Bleacher Report brand, it's this person's responsibility to drive deeper interaction, engagement, and ultimately connection with ever-evolving global sports fan appetite through category-specific passion points.
This role's remit would include holistic oversight of associated content, programming and partnership strategies across Logobrand (B/R) and all portfolio brands, including but not limited to Betting, Hoops, Kicks, Gaming, Football, Gridiron, NBA on TNT, NBATV and March Madness. To map to brand and business goals with holistic content, programming and promotion planning, this will require direct collaboration with stakeholders across Turner Sports and B/R to ensure content (studio/content executives) and programming slates (digital linear planning executives) are aligned.
The VP, Portfolio Brands is responsible for planning, goal-setting and accountability, ensuring individuals, teams and departments are aligned and working to execute against corporate priorities. This encompasses direct management of director-level employees and includes facilitating cross-brand promotion opportunities with the VP of Programming and other senior executives in marketing and partnership teams.
• Audience development will be at the core of the position.
• Set and communicate differentiated strategic vision and expectation for staff of ~35 employees, directing authentic, on-brand content experiences and the needs of our audience.
• Constantly monitor engagement trends relative to sales targets to determine content and programming hierarchies based on overarching brand priorities.
• Provide guidance and direct support to director-level brand strategists.
• Partner with revenue and marketing to build and refresh sales packages and processes focused on monetization ROI relative to budget targets across app and social.
• Review portfolio leadership performance and provide meaningful feedback on quality and quantity of work.
• Liaise between Head of Programming, content executives (digital and linear), design leadership, sales/marketing, and programming teams.
• 10 years of related experience in programming or social strategy.
• Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask. Think on the fly and effect changes quickly.
• Bold leadership skills, confident in team building, mentoring and guiding talent. Able to motivate senior and junior staff.
• Intimate familiarity with Bleacher Report organization.
• Outstanding relationship-building skills.
• Agile, comfortable working in a fast-paced, always-changing environment.
• Deep understanding of digital landscape, social platforms, and technology trends.
• In tune with contemporary internet and youth culture trends.
• A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus.
• Be results-driven, focused on quality and efficiency.
• A skilled coach and supervisor, able to work with many different people and remain calm under pressure.
• Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a range of intellectual and practical problems.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.