Virtual TCM Marketing Intern, Fall
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 8:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual TCM Marketing Intern, Fall jobs in Remote-US
Search all Virtual TCM Marketing Intern, Fall postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual TCM Marketing Intern, Fall?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Applications due by June 14
WarnerMedia seeks an Intern for the Marketing – TCM department.
• Editing video, selecting & resizing images, writing copy, etc.
• Creating video content, social graphics, memes, and GIFs
• Scheduling social media content through 3rd party and native applications
• Social media campaign ideation, planning, and execution
• Reporting & social monitoring as needed
• Supporting positive community discussions
• Event support as needed
• Ability to conceptualize, develop, write, produce, and edit short-form content for various social platforms
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Rush, etc.)
• Must be organized, dependable, responsible, and highly collaborative
• Social media knowledge & experience
• Comfort in an entrepreneurial, creative, fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Classic, Independent, and Foreign Film
• A general love for storytelling
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.