Virtual Reality Host
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/1/2022 5:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Casting Notices - Acting Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Virtual Reality Host jobs in New York-NY
Search all Virtual Reality Host postings
Part Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our WarnerMedia Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for WarnerMedia's memorable experiences.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Harry Potter Flagship NY seeks Virtual Reality Hosts (Full Time/Part Time) for the Flagship Retail NY department. Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of a Flagship Wizarding World store in New York. This store will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to guide guests through our in-store immersive virtual reality experiences, facilitating a flawless journey throughout.
• Consistently demonstrates a positive and seamless guest experience.
• Able to perform all roles within the virtual reality experience, depending on assignment for the day.
• Welcomes guests, assists with initiating the customer journey from beginning to end
• Informs guests about the upcoming experience, building excitement through scripted talking points.
• Prepares customer for experience, assists with equipment readiness, and leads experience within the space.
• Partners with other associates to assist customers through experience journey
• Is comfortable commanding an audience using scripted talking points.
• Guides guests to engage in other immersive virtual reality experiences within the store
• Register, cash handling and operational duties include ensuring that all transactions are complete and accurate through POS systems and applications.
• Manages customers journey through instore applications, regularly follows up on lateness and cancelations to maintain experience accuracy.
• Completion of daily and weekly safety and cleanliness audits.
• Delivers the steps of service for each experience in agreed timeframes to ensure efficiency.
• Responsible in attaining delegated daily, monthly, or quarterly sales goals.
• Completion of requested reports and customer feedback to enhance the experience further.
• Maintain virtual reality appearance to ensure that it is neat, clean & sanitized, and well maintained to meet the company's customer experience standards.
• Maintain additional uniform pieces to create in-world experience for customers.
• Minimum 1 years' experience in premium retail, experience, or hospitality industry.
• Ability to problem solve and respond to department priorities and direction
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Ability to use scripted talking points to create an immersive customer experience.
• Strong conversationalist and ability to naturally engage with a wide range of guests.
• Technical knowledge, comfortable with tablet and application use (Apple, Microsoft, Android, etc.)
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.