Virtual CNN Original Series and Program Development Intern - Fall
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual CNN Original Series and Program Development Intern - Fall jobs in Remote-US
Search all Virtual CNN Original Series and Program Development Intern - Fall postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual CNN Original Series and Program Development Intern - Fall?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual CNN Original Series and Program Development
Intern - Fall 2021
The Program Development department is responsible for finding new on camera talent and developing and producing innovative content for all CNN Networks across all platforms. Specifically, this internship enables candidates to work closely with the CNN Original Series and Talent Development teams on a myriad of fronts. From recruiting new correspondents and anchors to developing new CNN Original Series programming, this group touches vital aspects of new on-camera talent and original non-fiction content across CNN.
CNN Original Series and Talent Development interns will be responsible for supporting executives and producers throughout the development process, production of pilots and talent searches.
• Interns will learn to use CNN's databases to access video, conduct research and communicate with other departments within the company.
• Responsibilities include dubbing, transcribing, logging, researching, searching for video and sound, preparing reports and assisting with production and administrative tasks.
• Writing coverage of incoming pitches and giving thoughts with an understanding of the CNN Original Series brand.
• New ideas are encouraged in this ''think tank'' atmosphere.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Interns in this department should have a passion for television news and be read into cable and broadcast news as well as digital outlets.
• Essential skills include superior research and writing abilities and fastidious organization.
• Awareness of the television news climate is vital while interning in this group.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.