Virtual Advertising Platforms Intern U Fall
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 5:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual Advertising Platforms Intern U Fall jobs in Remote-US
Search all Virtual Advertising Platforms Intern U Fall postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual Advertising Platforms Intern U Fall?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Audience Monetization Solutions fuels over $4 billion in WarnerMedia Ad Sales across TV and digital by harnessing custom built and vendor supported technology platforms. Our technology roadmap reflects our passion in staying on the forefront of new and innovative ways to target audiences and monetize our content. We're in the midst of an exciting time in the media industry, as consumers accelerate the anywhere, anytime content distribution model. WarnerMedia is leading the charge in this evolving landscape, and you get to be a part of this fast-paced, dynamic environment.
WarnerMedia seeks an Advertising Platforms Intern – Fall 2021 for the Ad Delivery Platforms department. The Advertising Platforms Intern will work with and collaborate with cross functional teams to design, develop, test, and deploy code to meet business requirements in a sustainable best practice method. You'll be a full stack developer helping to design and build new applications and feature sets to support the integration of advertising into our digital content. In addition, you'll also work with the rest of the team in supporting our existing ad related applications built with Angular, Node, Express, and Mongodb. And finally, you'll need to be comfortable contributing to the technical design, writing quality code, unit testing, and working with teammates to produce great software.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
Every day you'll have the opportunity to
• Be passionate about software development utilizing advertising technology to monetize our content
• Collaborate with fellow developers to design the application features for each sprint
• Work with testers to identify and resolve any defects found during testing
• Solid communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in a group setting
• Detail oriented
• Angular, REACT, MongoDB, Redux, AWS, and SQL experience
• Experience working on a team using an agile methodology (SCRUM, FDD, XP, Kanban, etc.)
• Experience across the software development life cycle, from analysis to support
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.