This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2021 1:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Video Producer jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Video Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Producer?
Full Time Job
Video Producer - The Lead With Jake Tapper, CNN
Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington
WarnerMedia seeks a Video Producer for The Lead department.
• The Video producer will work with a variety of package producers to generate exciting packaged and live segment material.
• He/she will be proficient in screening media for the best visual elements as well as editorial sound bites, conducting interviews and assisting in writing package scripts.
• He/She will assist in all visual aspects of newsgathering/packaging producing and execution with an emphasis on the visual -- video and graphics.
• The Video Producer is the primary control room point of contact for package producers and associate producers as they funnel material on-air.
• He/She assists in research, compilation, production and editing of pieces and segments and may be called upon to field produce and/or interview guests for packaged segments.
• May involve working early mornings, evenings and/or weekends as the news cycle and deadlines require.
• A bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two years production experience in the news television industry.
• Must have strong news judgment as well as written, verbal, interpersonal communication, research and production skills.
• Needs strong writing skills, eventually may be called upon to independently write television scripts.
• He/she should have standard knowledge of show production.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.