This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2022 3:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for V1, Sports jobs in Remote-CO
Search all V1, Sports postings
Full Time Job
V1, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Remote, Utah, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
• The Job:
• Video 1 Operator for remote sports broadcast show. The Video 1 Operator works closely with Director, Technical Director, Lighting Director and Camera Operators to help achieve the desired "look" of the studio cameras in terms of color/tone, iris/brightness, and camera matching
• The Daily:
• This position is required to understand and operate each of the various video/audio/control systems in the Camera Control Unit (CCU) Room as well as each studio
• This role also color corrects other studio cameras (POVs, etc), on-camera video monitors and more
• Collaborate with the Lighting Director to achieve the desired and balanced "look" for each shot
• Collaborate with the Technical Director to set and connect (fax) the cameras with the Production Control Room
• Prepare cameras required for each production (includes studio cameras, POVs and others) by selecting the proper Camera Type, Mount, Lens and System
• The Essentials:
• 8 - 10 years of experience operating as a Video Engineer for multi camera studio/remote productions
• Completely fluent in the operation of high definition cameras, lenses, RCU's, routers and fiber systems.
• Must have a strong understanding of how to read control/test equipment (waveform monitors, vector scopes, timing equipment, color correctors, etc.)
• Knowledgeable of current industry standards
• Knowledge of video signal flow and video router operation
• The Nice to Haves:
• Must be willing to travel from home market
In compliance with Colorado's ''Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,'' we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Colorado. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $66.00 - $69.00 per hour.
Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.