Full Time Job
UI Artist (All-Levels)
Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
The UI Art team's collective goal is to design and implement fun, inclusive, and easy to use interfaces for our players. We are responsible for solving problems with exciting graphic design visuals and interactions throughout the entire game. We also endeavour to provide great support to other departments and features. We are committed to consistently improve our collective and individual knowledge, skills and practises through training and supporting each other.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add a UI Artist (Mid - Senior) to our family, to help us produce our next AAA title; Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. You should be responsible and dependable, with the ability to work as part of a team of developers to create high quality User Interfaces and intuitive, enjoyable experiences.
• You will work closely with the Leads and Directors to determine requirements.
• Collaborate with other developers to implement User Interfaces that are clear, exciting, and intuitive.
• You will conceptualise and create high quality assets consistent with the established UI art direction.
• Be responsible to iterate on feedback and maintain consistency to develop features to a high standard of quality.
• UI art and design experience in video games.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
• A great understanding of UI Interaction and Usability.
• Strong graphic design skills – particularly layout, iconography, typography, and colour theory.
• Great motion graphic animation skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• And a passion for video games!
Desirable Additional Requirements:
• Wire-framing and Prototyping.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
• Knowledge of 3D software.
• Traditional 2D sketching and composition skills.
• Knowledge of Accessibility and Inclusive Design.