Technical Production Manager
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/24/2021 5:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Technical Production Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Technical Production Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical Production Manager?
Full Time Job
Technical Production Manager (CNN )
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
This is our storyWe are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN invented cable news in 1980, defined online news in 1995 and is now taking the next step in expanding what news can be by launching CNN . With an unrivaled global reach, storytelling, and world class talent, we are building CNN , a streaming product that will grow the reach and scope of the CNN brand in a way that no one else is doing.
We are journalists, designers and technologists, all united by a powerful mission to inform, engage and empower the world. Join the most trusted and recognized name in news as we build our next chapter.
• Be the eyes, ears and heart of a TV production! Technical Production Managers are the backbone of production, coordinating every detail in CNN's live control rooms
• Work with editorial & production to book studios and live locations
• Roll satellite trucks for field production for live air• Facilitating technical & logistical traffic to support live news shows
• Safeguard CNN air ensuring that feeds meet CNN quality standards
• Work with show directors to set-up look of live shots
• Assign, establish and coordinate IFB and PL lines in the live control room
• Be responsible for managing & maintaining control room intercom show files and incoming router assignments
• Support editorial & production staff on use of control room technology
• Must have a strong command of news programming and be a voracious consumer of news and video content in its many forms.
• An ideal candidate must also have superior editorial judgment.
• Experience in television news production is required.
• You're a news junkie
• You have technical know-how and strong communications skills
• That's what it takes to rise to the top of this team
• An ability to work in a high pressure, 24/7 news environment
• You've worked in live TV production for 5 years
• You have a strong working knowledge of AZ Edit, Evertz multi-viewers and iNews
• An undergraduate degree or relevant experience with lines, satellites and technical facilities
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.