Talent Operations Analyst LATAM
WarnerMediaBuenos Aires, DF
Full Time Job
Location: Argentina - Buenos Aires
We're looking for a passionate Talent Operations Analyst who will be a crucial member of WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition team. This position will provide a best in class recruiting experience to candidates and provide operational excellence to the Talent Acquisition team across LATAM.
If you are an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, have great communication skills and enjoy the challenges of making recruiting processes more efficient, this role is for you!
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Supporting the LATAM Talent Acquisition team in scheduling interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews may be complex (multi-layered, across various time zones) phone, onsite or video interviews.
• Being an ambassador in the candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will manage all the logistics for interview arrangements and will serve as the primary point of contact to the candidate throughout the recruitment process.
• Initiating and overseeing the onboarding experience for new hires across all WarnerMedia brands, which includes initiating reference checks and assisting with other onboarding logistics.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition Operations team with special projects such as new system roll outs, process improvement, data requests and employer branding.
• Managing various status recruiting and reporting tools and systems (Workday, Sharepoint, Monday.com etc.) to make sure we are offering an outstanding service to all the people involved in the recruiting process.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks within the International Talent Acquisition team.
• Highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, hardworking and organized.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, meet constantly changing deadlines, have excellent computer, written and oral, and interpersonal skills.
• Min. 6 months/1 year of prior experience in recruitment coordination and/or recruitment operations required – Regional experience is beneficial.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and MS Office suite.
• A confident communicator, willing and able to approach stakeholders of various levels of seniority in a tactful and firm manner.
• Ability to handle and prioritize various tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner.
• Proactive, strategic thinker and innovation mindset.
• A team player with a can-do attitude!
• Bachelor's degree in HR is preferred.
• Experience with Workday and/or other ATS (BrassRing, Greenhouse, Lever, etc.).
• Experience with Monday.com (and/or other project management tools) is greatly beneficial.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.