Talent Acquisition Operations Manager EMEA & APAC
Full Time Job
Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations - EMEA and APAC
Working as part of the newly formed WarnerMedia Talent Acquisition Team, this role will be responsible for implementing future recruitment processes and procedures across the group and harmonizing tools and technologies. Working closely with the TA Operations team in the US this role will be responsible for rolling out best practice with regards to candidate experience across the EMEA and APAC territory.
• Working closely with the TA Operations team in the US, this role will be responsible for TA Operations across the EMEA and APAC region.
• With the support of Talent Acquisition leadership, develop and execute comprehensive project plans for WarnerMedia enterprise-wide systems, process and policy implementations.
• Create, execute and monitor programs designed to streamline recruiting processes and support an agile environment that can fluctuate with hiring demands.
• Drive collaboration with appropriate stakeholders (TA, Centers of Excellence, Global Sourcing, etc.) to accomplish company and team priorities.
• Continually review, manage and optimize recruiting systems, programs and training.
• Recruiting, managing and developing a small team in support of the team's priorities and goals.
• Ensure service level agreements are being met across the team.
• Develop and lead a regional focused strategy to support the life-cycle of the candidate experience while taking into account enterprise priorities.
• Contribute to the strategy and plan that will provide a framework for how Warner Media operationally implement global recruiting systems and processes.
• Oversee external vendor performance to ensure services are delivered in a quality and controlled manner.
• Responsible for monitoring the WM Managed Service Providers for all contingent workers and ensuring compliance with local legislation.
• Monitor internal and external trends, best practices, compliance & regulations.
Previous work experience:
• Solid experience in Talent Acquisition and Operations with a focus on project management, tools and systems experience across multiple territories.
• Experience building, revising, and delivering Recruiting processes from the ground up in a rapidly growing global organization.
• Experience of managing a small team advantageous.
• Previous vendor management experience beneficial.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders.