Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2020 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Talent Acquisition Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Talent Acquisition Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Acquisition Coordinator? Talent Acquisition Coordinator - 6 month FTC (French Speaking)
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a critical member of WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition team. This position will provide a best in class recruiting experience to candidates and provide operational excellence to the Talent Acquisition team across EMEA.
• Supporting multiple Recruiters in scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews may include phone and onsite interviews, complex multilayered scheduling, video conferencing and facilitating travel arrangements.
• Being an ambassador in the candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will manage all logistics for interviews and will serve as the primary point of contact to the candidate.
• Initiating and overseeing the onboarding experience for new hires across all brands of WarnerMedia, which includes initiating background checks, completing Welcome Packets, and assisting with other onboarding logistics.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition team with operational requests such as reviewing, editing and posting job ads and other administrative tasks.
• Fluent in French and English both written and spoken is essential
• Previous recruitment and/or administrative experience preferred
• Strong interest in Talent Acquisition
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume, high-pressure environment
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.