Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Temporary
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Temporary is a critical member of WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition team. This position will provide a best in class recruiting experience to candidates and provide operational excellence to the Talent Acquisition team.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Supporting multiple Recruiters in scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews may include phone and onsite interviews, complex multilayered scheduling, videoconferencing and facilitating travel arrangements.
• Being an ambassador in the candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Temporary will manage all logistics for interviews and will serve as the primary point of contact to the candidate.
• Initiating and overseeing the onboarding experience for new hires across all brands of WarnerMedia, which includes initiating background checks, completing Welcome Packets, and assisting with other onboarding logistics.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition team with operational requests such as reviewing, editing and posting job ads and other administrative tasks.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Previous recruitment and/or administrative experience preferred
• Strong interest in Talent Acquisition
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.