Ta Operations Analyst
WarnerMediaSão Paulo, SP
This was removed by the employer on 3/15/2021 8:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Ta Operations Analyst jobs in São Paulo-SP
Search all Ta Operations Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Ta Operations Analyst? The Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst is a critical member of WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition team. This position will provide a best in class recruiting experience to candidates and provide operational excellence to the Talent Acquisition team across EMEA.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Supporting multiple Recruiters in scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews may include phone and onsite interviews, complex multilayered scheduling, videoconferencing and facilitating travel arrangements.
• Being an ambassador in the candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will manage all logistics for interviews and will serve as the primary point of contact to the candidate.
• Initiating and overseeing the onboarding experience for new hires across all brands of WarnerMedia, which includes initiating background checks, completing Welcome Packets, and assisting with other onboarding logistics.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition team with operational requests such as reviewing, editing and posting job ads and other administrative tasks.
• Previous recruitment and/or administrative experience preferred
• Strong interest in Talent Acquisition
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
• Billingual English
• Billngual Portuguese This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.