Summer Intern - Technology Security
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Technology Security jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Technology Security postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Technology Security? We have multiple internship opportunities available within Technology Security. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may focus on Cybersecurity, Information Security, Fraud Management and more!
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
• Comfortable with at least one major programing language, preferably in Python
• High level of personal integrity with the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and reflect an appropriate level of judgement as it pertains to Security
• Common body of knowledge: some upper-level course work on information security, some knowledge and academic/work experience on logical Security domains.
• Strong writing proficiency, visual design skills, oral presentation skills, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in complex situations
• Knowledge of AWS and/or similar Cloud technologies
• Familiar with container technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, etc. preferred
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.