Summer Intern - Shes Got Game Sports Production
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
*THIS INTERNSHIP IS DEDICATED TO THOSE PREVIOUS ATTENDEES OF THE 2020 TURNER SPORTS SHE'S GOT GAME EVENT. NON ATTENDEES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE OR CONSIDERED.*
The Turner Sports Production Management department is the front line communication point between creative production, talent services, technical operations, on-site logistics, crewing and more. We are the team who facilities all the studio and remote productions for Turner Sports – from Inside the NBA to UEFA and all our sports properties in between. We are excellent multi-taskers, highly detailed, relationship building, outside-the-box thinkers with the strongest work ethics in this fast based 24/7 business.
• Support the Production Management team in juggling various elements of Studio and Remote on-air productions.
• Book production team travel.
• Process freelancer expenses and per diem.
• Assist in the monthly reconciliation of the CMC.
• Manage shipments of remote swag needs.
• Complete tasks on deadline for time sensitive material.
• Observe coordinators and production managers on studio air days.
• MUST BE A PREVIOUS ATTENDEE OF THE 2020 TURNER SPORTS SHE'S GOT GAME EVENT- non attendees will not be accepted
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
• Must be currently enrolled in school to be eligible.
• Must have good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently.
• Time management and organizational skills: must be able to meet deadlines, attention to detail.
• Ability to master new software.
• Solid math skills and must be comfortable with numbers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.