Virtual Publicity Internships, Summer
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual Publicity Internships, Summer jobs in Burbank-US
Search all Virtual Publicity Internships, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual Publicity Internships, Summer? We have multiple Publicity internship opportunities available! By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may focus on Publicity, Media Relations, Event Relations, or Talent Relations across film, television, and streaming platforms.
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 19th
• Pursuit of a college degree in Communications or a related major.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Strong writing, research, and organization skills.
• Passion for the entertainment industry; current knowledge of industry trends and practices.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed for full immersion in program.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.